I am 25 male(melbourne).About 10 weeks ago i met a guy on the internet and went to his place for some fun. He put himself as a transextual and was completely dressed. We were involved in anal sex and i was the top. The anal sex only last propably 3 minutes and i penetrated in him. He took my condom out so i didnt know if it was broken or something . The next day he told me that the condom broke and he got his cum in me . I was so scared and i asked him if he was clean. He said he is clean and always plays at his place also so i got nothing to worry about. Four weeks after i had a small rash so i though this is hiv and i had a small panic attach on that day (Blood pressure went 170)and i became so weak. Also lost weight during that time and could not sleep also..
I went to the GP and got tested on the following weeks.
1) 38 Days Nearly 6 weeks ( Melbourne Pathology Test said ag/ab test with all the stds) - Negative
2) 54 Days Nearly 8 weeks ( ag/ab test- Hiv only ) -- Negative
3) Went to Melbourne sextual health center ( Third generation antibody test- 9 weeks hiv/syphills )- Negative
4) 66 days ( about 9 weeks and 4 days ag/ab) (- Hiv only ) -- Negative
5) 77 days -- i got diahrea at week 11 so i was so worried and did a test again. The test was hiv ag/ab combo primary assay siemens advia centaur -- Negative
Can you please help me
1) Is my test conclusive ? antibody one or the combo?
2) If i had just the last antibody one would that be conclusive?
3) Do i need to test at 12 weeks i have been mad searching the internet?
4) I am having dry cough from week 8 till now sometime during the day ? is that related ?
5) My symptoms and the weakness etc (lost muscled) which are there until now. are they related?
6) Have u seen anone with 11 week negative to positive at 12 ?
1) Is my test conclusive ? antibody one or the combo? both types - you are HIV negative
2) If i had just the last antibody one would that be conclusive?yes after 6 weeks - yes
3) Do i need to test at 12 weeks i have been mad searching the internet?no - stop searching the web - you are HIV negative
4) I am having dry cough from week 8 till now sometime during the day ? is that related ?no - I have a dry cough - I'm not HIV positive - people get dry coughs
5) My symptoms and the weakness etc (lost muscled) which are there until now. are they related?no
6) Have u seen anone with 11 week negative to positive at 12 ? no
Forget all this now, you're driving yourself nuts - you are HIV negative. Stop searching.
Hi Sean, Thank you
But please i am still worried. During the time i also went to the brothel and had sex.They were legal brothels and i wore a condom and it didnt break at all. Should i get worried about them too?
I had had test dou after that transextual incident which was week 6 (duo) (all stds negative) , week 8 (duo) , week 9 (antibody) , week 9 1/2 (duo), week 11 (duo) including all stds negative hep a,b,c also.
Please tell me if i still be worried as i had diahrea and loose stools at week 11 and i tested too.
Will i still need testing at 12 weeks. or 84 days ? Please can it change? please tell me about those test which week was conclusive?