- Freedomhealth provides genuine UK medications from UK pharmacies only
- We have the best prices with free postage and packing
- We operate from smart clean clinic premises in Central London
- We're Care Quality Commission registered to provide our services
- All our doctors are registered and practice in the UK and all have worked with Freedomhealth for many years
- You'll have access to our doctors by phone, email or in person at our London Clinic
How Freedomhealth can help with erectile dysfunction, ED
Freedomhealth doctors have a specialist interest in sexual health and will always aim to provide the best possible advice. The treatment of erectile dysfunction has changed enormously in recent years and now there are very effective medical treatments available.
Why use Freedomhealth for Erectile Dysfunction treatments?
- Freedomhealth is unique in offering patients a choice of traditional face-to-face consultations at our smart, Care Quality Commission registered London Clinic or free online consultations through Freedomhealthonline. No other clinic offers these options and no other online or internet doctor in the UK offers face-to-face appointments.
- All our doctors are UK GMC registered physicians with very extensive experience of practice in both the private and NHS sectors. You can see them in person, talk to them on the phone or just check out their credentials, unlike most other online clinics.
- Freedomhealthonline provides genuine branded medications from UK registered pharmacies so you can be sure you are receiving quality medicines at affordable prices.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction or ED is the inability to develop or maintain an erection long enough for satisfactory sexual activity. Erectile dysfunction may mean that its difficult to develop an erection to begin with or that it fails at some part during sex. Some men may develop a good erection but lose it after penetration. it is very common indeed but it almost always causes distress and embarrassment.
Most men with ED do not have any particular or obvious medical reason for it and respond well to commonly available erectile dysfunction medicines. Other causes of impotence include smoking, excess alcohol intake, diabetes, depressive illnesses, various medications etc. For these reasons it is important to discuss these with a doctor prior to attempting to treat the condition. Stopping smoking, reducing alcohol consumption and optimising treatment for conditions such as diabetes will improve the outcome.