A peel designed specifically for acne prone skin, and the regeneration of new skin. Appropriate for Fitzpatrick types I to VI.
- Skin Type I – White – Always burns, never tans, Blue eyes, blond or red hair.
- Skin Type II – White – Uaually burns, sometimes tans, Light skin and hair.
- Skin Type III – White – Sometimes burns, tans, Medium complexion, varied hair.
- Skin Type IV – Olive/ Light Brown – Rarely Burns, tans well darker skin, brown eyes.
- Skin Type V – Brown – Rarely burns, tans deeply, brown skin, brown eyes.
- Skin Type VI – Black – Never burns, deeply pigmented, black skin, brown eyes.
An amazing skin peel, the features and benefits are:
- Dissolves the top layer of the stratum corneum (top layer of the skin).
- Provides a smoother, softer appearance of the skin.
- Reduces follicle blockage.
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates dry skin.
- Smoothes rough texture and helps lighten and diminish pigmentation.
- Controls oil secretion.
- Prevents acne breakouts, comedones and milia.
- Eliminates and prevents razor bumps.
- Increases the skins ability to absorb home care products.
How many treatments?
You will need a series of 3 treatments, scheduled 3-4 weeks apart.
Do they hurt?
Some people have different pain thresholds, but generally you may experience a hot stinging sensation.
Will I need to take time of work?
Generally speaking, time of work may be needed, you will have a mild erythema (redness), some swelling and your skin will feel tight, 2 days after the professional treatment, peeling normally occurs on the third day and may last for seven days. It is important that you do not pick or pull the skin from your face as this will cause scaring.
How much do they cost, per treatment?
The first treatment costs £365 this includes your pre and post resurfacing kit, each treatment there after will cost £250, this makes the total course £865.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment takes 30 minutes.
To book an appointment please call 0207 637 1600