- Your safety comes first. We use genuine Restylane Sub Q products, single use sterile disposable equipment and we’re Care Quality Commission registered.
- Read about us in the Daily Mail ; The Daily Telegraph ; London TimeOut ; London Metro ; The Daily Mail again ; and read an interview with Lee in Aesthetic Medicine
- Lee Garrett is a specialist nurse who demonstrates perfect expert injecting technique at Restylane Sub Q teaching sessions
- Dr Sean Cummings was one of the first doctors in the world to be approved as a Restylane Sub Q trainer at a unique training session in Uppsala Sweden in 2004
- The ideal product for cheek augmentation for both men and women.
Restylane Sub Q Dermal Filler Injections London
Restylane Sub Q is an ideal choice for people who want to enhance the volume in their faces.
Restylane Sub Q Dermal Filler Injections
Keeping your looks is not just about the management of facial lines and wrinkles but more about restoring lost volume in the skin. The good news is that Restylane SubQ provides deep dermal support providing help in the skin where it is needed to restore skin volume and give youthful shape and contour to the face. The effect is very natural, leaving your skin feeling firmer but soft to touch. Restylane SubQ is suitable for a wide range of patients seeking to improve their facial shape and definition without resorting to surgery or having permanent implants.
One of the major side-effects of HIV infection/treatment can be substantial changes to the facial structure. Typically, fat reduction leaves a sunken-cheek appearance. Freedomhealth is one of the country’s premier private clinics for the treatment of Lipodystrophy. Restylane and alternative products are used to restore the facial contours to their original healthy appearance.
Restylane SubQ provides a non-surgical mid face lift. Whilst restoring volume in the skin in the upper half of the face to give a more youthful shape, it also diminishes the appearance of nose to mouth lines, to give a fresher look.
Restylane SubQ also has the advantages of having long lasting results, in excess of a year, and being a non-permanent treatment. The gel in Restylane SubQ biodegrades naturally and safely over time. Beauty trends come and go and you do not want to land yourself with a look that you may regret in years to come. You also need to retain flexibility and control over your looks because your face changes shape as you age. As with all injectable treatments, some localised bruising and swelling can occur after treatment with Restylane SubQ. These side effects are temporary and usually disappear after 48 hours.